- Printix Client for Windows version 18.104.22.168.
- Printix Client for Mac version 22.214.171.124.
- Printix Redirector for Windows version 126.96.36.199.
- Printix Configurator for Windows version 188.8.131.52.
- Printix App for Android version 3.0.3.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS version 3.0.3.
- Printix App for web version 184.108.40.206.
- Printix Chromebook version 220.127.116.11.
- Printix Go:
- OOS 18815/TFS 161787
API for Guest user administration. Printix Cloud Print API can now be used to create a guest user (based on email address), delete a user, and create a user’s ID code and PIN code to allow sign in at printers to release or capture documents. An optional expiration date can be set for the user to ensure automatic deletion. The organization’s existing guest administration application is responsible for calling the API and sending an email to the registered user with instructions, and the optional ID code and PIN code. The Printix welcome email to the user can be suppressed, so the user gets one email only. If Kofax Output Manager is licensed as part of the solution, it can be configured such that guest users can email their documents as attachments and then subsequently collect these at the printer. The organization can also promote Printix printing with Mobile print, Chrome print and/or Printix Client (Windows and Mac) print. In these cases, the user would need to sign in with email and password. To obtain their password the user must select Forgot password on the sign in page and then open their email and choose their password.
- Use of an own Azure Blob Storage can now be made private and more secure by allowing the configuration of a custom Endpoint suffix that is different from the default core.windows.net.
- Discover printers by hostname. This is relevant only if your organization wants to discover printers by hostname only, perhaps because printer’s IP addresses are not static. See also: How to discover printers by hostname. You are required to submit a support request to have your Printix Home configured to discover printers by hostname. Requires Printix Client for Windows version 18.104.22.168 or later or Printix Client for Mac version 22.214.171.124 or later.
- Printix Administrator and manuals have been updated to reflect that Microsoft has changed the name of Azure AD to Microsoft Entra ID.
- OOS 19207/TFS 220981
If you enabled groups from multiple Microsoft Entra ID directories and Google domains, you can now distinguish groups with the same name by looking at the listed domain. On the Groups page you can filter on Domains and Groups.
- Printix Configurator can now be used to update the network address of existing printers. This is, for example, useful if you want previously registered printers to be referenced by hostname rather than IP address.
- TFS 154995
Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Users are asked to accept End User License Agreement (EULA) when Printix App opens after installation.
- OOS 19303/TFS 221812
The print queue setting Exempt from secure print now also takes effect for Chrome print.
- OOS 19836/TFS 232753
If the browser (Chrome or Edge) was closed after the user had signed in to Printix Chromebook version 126.96.36.199 the user was unintentionally not remembered and had to sign in again to Printix Chromebook.
TFS 230148/230165Printix App for Android. The camera did not always close properly and afterwards, a black area appeared at the bottom of the screen.
TFS 230148Printix App for iOS/iPadOS. The camera did not always close properly and afterwards, a view area appeared at the bottom of the screen.
- Printix Go Ricoh. The installation and update can now be done also when the printer is registered by hostname. With the previous version 188.8.131.52 and earlier this could only be done if the printer was registered in Printix Administrator by IP address.
- Printix Capture Ricoh. Start of Capture could result in the Error: INVALID_PRINTER_SECRET.
- New Power BI Report version 2.1. The report: "Job - History" now includes the name of the scanned document. See also: Version 2.1 release note on Github.
- TFS 159430
Printix Service (PrintixService.exe) now only allows connection on TCP port 21338 from the Printix Client (PrintixClient.exe) on the local computer. Requires Printix Client for Windows version 184.108.40.206 or later or Printix Client for Mac version 220.127.116.11 or later.
- Sign in with Email. If you get Sign in session expired it can either be because you did not enter the username and password in a timely matter, or because one or both of these were wrong. To resolve, close the browser tab and try to sign in again in a timely matter and with the correct username and password. If you suspect your password is wrong, the select Forgot password.
- Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Localization is not complete. The instructional texts shown to use the camera with a capture workflow, is available in English only.
- Printix App. In Firefox browser the History - Capture page may show continuous loader icon. To resolve use the browsers Refresh (F5) function.
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents (has been seen with 130 page document). In Printix Administrator History you may see message like: Error: Capture failed (Processing and creation of PDF). Reason: Failed processing scanned files...
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents and the network connection between the printer and the Printix Client computer is slow so the transfer can not be accomplished within 10 minutes.
- If you get a blank screen or are no longer able to access the Printix Administrator (acme.printix.net/admin), then you should clear browsing data.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- Printix Go Epson: Upon entering a wrong ID code (and/or PIN code) the Epson printer says: (ec-204) Please try to reload the page or contact your administrator. Disconnecting a card reader will not remove it from the Printer properties page.
- Printix Go Kyocera: The version number is not shown in Printix Administrator.