- Printix Client for Windows version 126.96.36.199.
- Printix Client for Mac version 188.8.131.52.
- Printix Redirector for Windows version 184.108.40.206.
- Printix Configurator for Windows version 220.127.116.11.
- Printix App for Android version 3.0.4.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS version 3.0.4.
- Printix App for web version 18.104.22.168.
- Printix Chromebook version 22.214.171.124.
- Printix Go:
When enabling Okta authentication, you can now enter the Domain and are no longer restricted to okta.com only and can for example enter okta-emea.com.
OOS 19537/OOS 19675/OOS 19894/TFS 225095
Analytics has been improved to reduce the risk of data extraction failures when extracting to either the Printix database or an own database.
Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. If scanning an unknown NFC tag user will see the new error message “NFC tag is not registered with a printer”. Before it would show the message: “Internal error: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND”.
Printix App for Android. Reduced loading time. Most notable on older Android phones and tablets.
- Printix Administrator Manual has new section on SAP printing.
OOS 19804/TFS 224581
Computers running macOS 14 Sonoma were not registered in Printix Administrator and would appear offline. These computers are now registered with Printix Administrator and can be used for printing as intended. In this release the computer’s System will be without information (blank), but in a subsequent release this will be fixed so you will correctly see macOS 14 listed as their system.
Printix App for Android. Scanning NFC tag did not work on some Android devices.
Printix App for Android. When scanning an NFC tag the “New tag collected” screen could inadvertently appear.
Printix App for Android. On Android version 13 the message “Permission denied” could appear.
Printix App for Android. On Android version 13 when selecting photos for a capture workflow, the Gallery button did not open the gallery.
- Sign in with Email. If you get Sign in session expired it can either be because you did not enter the username and password in a timely matter, or because one or both of these were wrong. To resolve, close the browser tab and try to sign in again in a timely matter and with the correct username and password. If you suspect your password is wrong, then select Forgot password.
- Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Localization is not complete. The instructional texts shown to use the camera with a capture workflow, is available in English only.
- Printix App. In Firefox browser the History - Capture page may show a continuous loader icon. To resolve this use the browser Refresh (F5) function.
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents (has been seen with 130-page document). In Printix Administrator History you may see message like: Error: Capture failed (Processing and creation of PDF). Reason: Failed processing scanned files...
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents and the network connection between the printer and the Printix Client computer is slow so the transfer cannot be accomplished within 10 minutes.
- If you get a blank screen or are no longer able to access the Printix Administrator (acme.printix.net/admin), then you should clear browsing data.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- Printix Go Epson: Upon entering a wrong ID code (and/or PIN code) the Epson printer says: (ec-204) Please try to reload the page or contact your administrator. Disconnecting a card reader will not remove it from the Printer properties page.
- Printix Go Kyocera: The version number is not shown in Printix Administrator.