Yes, Printix can be configured to allow users to print to printers that are on separated networks. This is achieved by allowing printing via the cloud and a Printix Client computer on the printer’s network. The document remains secure during this transfer over the Internet as the document itself and the communication are both encrypted.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see: "No Printix Client acts as proxy on this network"?
- Why should I subscribe to Printix?
- Is Printix available in my language?
- How do I get started with the Printix trial?
- How do I download Printix Client?
- How do I integrate with Azure Active Directory?
- Can Printix deploy printers to users?
- Can Printix be used in companies with multiple sites?
- Can Printix print between separated networks?
- Why do I see: "Waiting for you to install and sign in to Printix Client"?