Yes, Printix can be configured to allow users to print to printers that are on separated networks. This is achieved by allowing printing via the cloud and a Printix Client computer on the printer’s network. The document remains secure during this transfer over the Internet as the document itself and the communication are both encrypted.
Articles in this section
- How to obtain the Printix Data Processing Addendum
- Printix Client update happens at a slower pace
- Printix and Spring4Shell vulnerability information CVE-2022-22965
- Printix App for web version 2.1.6 may require that you clear browsing data
- Printix Client vulnerability: CVE-2022-25090
- Printix Client vulnerability: CVE-2022-25089
- Printix Client false antivirus alert - 2022-01-06
- How to get Application ID from a Printix Go HP printer
- Windows 10 March 2021 update may cause Blue Screen of Death when printing
- Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevents Printix Client from running
Please sign in to leave a comment.