Yes, Printix can be configured to allow users to print to printers that are on separated networks. This is achieved by allowing printing via the cloud and a Printix Client computer on the printer’s network. The document remains secure during this transfer over the Internet as the document itself and the communication are both encrypted.
Articles in this section
- Why is print later not available in old Printix Client versions?
- Printix App version 1.2.22 - What has changed?
- Blocked by Antivirus product
- Why are elements missing from the Printix Client Sign in page?
- Documents submitted to Windows printers managed by Printix remains in the print queue.
- Why do I see: "No Printix Client acts as proxy on this network"?
- Why should I subscribe to Printix?
- Is Printix serverless?
- Is Printix available in my language?
- How do I get started with the Printix trial?