- Printix Client for Windows version 1.1.901.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.1.689.0.
- Introducing pricing for Education.
- New Dashboard gives you an overview with status and graphs for print activity, pages printed in black, pages printed 2-sided, and Follow Me printed pages. The Save-O-Meter shows the environmental benefit of preventing uncollected or forgotten documents by using Follow Me functionality.
- Support for Windows Server 2016.
- Printix logo is now in the color black instead of orange.
- Printix Administrator: You can now see and sort on the IP addresses in the Address column on the Printers page. The column is visible when the window width is 1024 pixels or bigger.
- Printix Administrator: You can now see and sort on the Printix Client version in the Version column on the Computers page. The column is visible when the window width is 768 pixels or bigger. Open the computer's Info to see when the computer was Last contacted and the Version of the Printix Client running on the computer.
- Printix Administrator: On the Subscription page you can click the Invoice tab to see your invoices.
- Printix Administrator Manual: New section about use of our online Printix Help Center. It describes how you can see your support requests and get notified automatically whenever a new changelog is released. You can also contribute by commenting on articles in the Help Center. In both the online Printix Administrator Manual and Printix User Manual you can now click Feedback at the bottom of each page. Let us get the dialog going.
- Printix Client: Test of the connection to the Printix Cloud is no longer done via the ping command and therefore firewalls does not need to accept ICMP messages requests to and replies from api.printix.net and auth.printix.net.
- Printix Client: Fixed issue that stopped printing if contact to the Printix Cloud was lost.
- Printix Client: In rare occasions printers were deleted when a computer moved from one network to another.
- Printix Client: Print did not complete if the file exceeded 2GB in size.
- Printix Client: Expired documents are now deleted at restart.
- Printix Administrator: When assigning a computer to another (possibly new) Network on the Computer properties page, the information about the computer's current network was not necessarily up to date, and this could cause the computer to be assigned to the wrong network and thereby cause other computers to be moved to the wrong network also, resulting in the wrong printers being listed in the Printix Client's Printers dialog. Now the Network property is updated when the Computer properties page is saved.
- Printix Administrator: Sorting the Networks column on the Printers and Computers pages now sorts alphabetically.
- Printix Administrator: The Groups page will now update itself as soon as groups have been synchronized. Before it would stay loading until you pressed F5 to reload the page.
- Printix Administrator: On the History pages. If the date was today's date you were previously unable to set the time.
- Printix Administrator: If you open the Groups tab on the User properties page and do not see checkmarks in front of the expected groups the user should be a member of, then press F5 to reload the page.
- Printix Client for Windows: On Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) at sign in, it may complain about missing System.web.dll and errors in production.js. This happens if Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is installed. To resolve, upgrade to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- Printix Client for Windows: If you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and click Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client. The current version number can be seen on the Printix Client Diagnostics dialog.
- Printix Client for Mac: Documents printed to a Printix Anywhere printer are always tracked as 1 page.
- Printix Client for Mac: Printix logo is still in orange instead of black.
- Documents printed between 2017-01-10 and 2017-01-20 were all tracked as black and 1-sided.
- Translations: These are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.