In some cases, you may have signed in to Printix Client with your Microsoft work or school account and now you want another user to sign in with his/hers Microsoft work or school account.
If you click Sign in on the Printix Client menu, and then click Sign in with Microsoft, you may experience the dialog closes without taking you to the Microsoft sign in page and asking you to enter your work or school account name.
You can work around this in two ways:
- Restart the computer
When the computer is up again, then sign in to Printix Client.
- End and Start the Printix Client process
How to End and Start the Printix Client process on Windows
- Right-click the Windows taskbar and click Task Manager.
- On the Process tab in the Task Manager right-click the Printix Client task and click End task.
The Printix Client icon will disappear from the notification area.
- Open Explorer and go to the Printix installation folder. Example:
C:\Program Files\printix.net\Printix Client
- Double-click PrintixClient.exe to start the Printix Client again.
- On the Printix Client menu click Sign in.
- On the Sign in page click Sign in with Microsoft.
- On the Microsoft Sign in page:
- Enter your work or school account name.
- Enter Password.
- Click Sign in.