- Printix Client for Windows version 22.214.171.124.
- Printix Client for Mac version 126.96.36.199.
- Printix Client: If you change the name of a print queue in Printix Administrator, the name of the corresponding print queue on computers will also change within 10 minutes.
- Printix Client: Releasing print anywhere documents from another company network, now also works if the printer does not support PDF printing. The print queue must have Enable printing via the cloud checked. If needed, the print queue is added automatically on the computer, where the document is stored. Adding the print queue on the computer may take 1-5 minutes depending on the print driver. During this time the Printix App will show the state Working on it, before transitioning to Printing and then Printed. The print queue is kept after printing, so it does not have to be added again when subsequent print anywhere documents are released to this printer.
- Printix Client for Windows: Faster response to applications asking about the capabilities of Printix managed printers. Issue seen with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision).
- Printix Administrator: Faster loading of users and computers. Click Load more at the bottom of the Users page to see more users. Click Load more at the bottom of the Computers page to see more computers.
- Printix Administrator: On the Printers page you can click the new Created column heading to sort printers by the date they were registered. That, way you can quickly establish which printers were most recently added or discovered. No date is shown if the printer was registered before 2017-10-17.
- Printix Administrator: On the Print drivers page, you can now see the print driver the system would automatically select, as it is listed at the top and tagged DEFAULT.
- Printix Administrator: The Network properties page shows the computer's name and now also the system. Example: COMPIX (Windows 10 x64).
- Printix Redirector: Printing to a Follow/Pull print queue (virtual printer) would recognize users who Sign in with Microsoft (Azure AD) and users who sign in with their network username and password (Active Directory). Now it also recognizes users who Sign in with Google (G Suite account) and users who Sign in with email (Printix account).
- Printix Client for Windows: Increased resilience of the Printix Service. If the Printix Client find the Printix Service has stopped, then it will restart it automatically.
- Printix Client for Mac: Computers (laptops) that frequently changed network had a risk of temporarily not being able to release documents. Issue would be resolved with the restart of the computer.
- Printix Client for Mac: The Printix Apple Certificate is now used to sign, not only the .pkg file, but also the MacService.app. This saves users from being asked to click Allow to the firewall dialog question: Do you want the application "MacService.app" to accept incoming network connections?
- Printix Client: Adding printers with DNS hostname could fail if the DNS system returned a list of resolved IP addresses with an IPv6 address as the first in the list.
- Printix Administrator: The name of the Report csv file you can download from the Printer properties page, now includes the extension .csv.
- 2017-10-27: Sign in on Azure AD domain joined Windows 10 computers unintentionally requires the user to click Sign in with Microsoft. Please contact email@example.com and request an updated Printix Client.
- 2017-10-27: Releasing print anywhere documents does not work if processing is required and is done by an existing print queue. The Printix App is stuck in the state Working on it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request an updated Printix Client.
- Printers registered before 2017-10-17 are listed without a Created date on the Printers page in Printix Administrator.
- Printix Client for Windows: On Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) at sign in, it may complain about missing System.web.dll and errors in production.js. This happens if Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is installed. To resolve, upgrade to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- Printix Client for Windows: If you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and click Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client. The current version number can be seen on the Printix Client Diagnostics dialog.
- Printix Client for Mac: Documents printed to a Printix Anywhere printer is always tracked as 1 page.
- Translations: These are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.