- Printix Client for Windows version 126.96.36.199.
- Printix Client for Mac version 188.8.131.52.
- After a completed Discover printers you will see either "Found N printers" or "Found no new printers". Click OK to close the dialog.
- The Microsoft account used to Enable Azure/Office 365 authentication is no longer required to have an email configured.
- If you are already signed in to Printix Client, the menu will show your name. Example: Sign in as another user (Signed in as John Smith).
- With iOS 11 or later, you can use the camera app to scan the QR code on the printer ID sign. The printer ID sign no longer includes the name of the user who printed it. When releasing anywhere documents you can select printer regardless of the printer's status.
- Sign in on Azure AD domain joined Windows 10 computers is now automatic again. It got broken in Printix Client version 184.108.40.206 (2017-09-15) and required the user to click Sign in with Microsoft.
- Releasing print anywhere documents did not work if processing was required and was done by an existing print queue. The Printix App would be stuck in the state Working on it. Releasing print anywhere documents did work if the print queue had to be added. It also worked if the printer supported PDF printing.
- Print driver configurations that were automatically registered as a result of Discover printers, could not be modified and was not being applied when the corresponding print queue was installed.
- The Printix Client will now say No printers to add when there is no printers to be added. Before it would say Setup is not complete.
- On macOS, when you print to a Printix Anywhere printer, the printing options now include the checkbox: Black & White. To take effect remove and add the anywhere printer on the computer.
- On macOS, the documents printed to a Printix Anywhere printer are now tracked correctly. Before they were always tacked as 1 page.
- On macOS, if you installed Printix Client again after having uninstalled it, the previously managed print queues would not be converted as expected. To work around this, you would have to remove the print queues and then add them again. Now those print queues become managed again after a reinstallation.
- On macOS, in rare situations, where the Printix Client was simultaneously busy with adding and converting printers, there was a risk of it not being in sync with the macOS printing system. This could lead to a printer being removed from the Printers list in the Printers & Scanners dialog.
- 2017-12-01: PrintixService.exe reported as malware (Trojan) by Microsoft Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP). As the software provider of the Printix Client, we have submitted this to Microsoft for malware analysis, so this incorrect classification as malware can be corrected. If the PrintixService.exe has been blocked by Windows Defender or another Antivirus product, you have to make exclusions in your Antivirus product.
- Printers registered before 2017-10-17 are listed without a Created date on the Printers page in Printix Administrator.
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and click Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client. The current version number can be seen on the Printix Client Diagnostics dialog.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.