- Printix Tutorial Part 1: Signing up for Printix (06:07)
Shows how to sign up and install Printix, discovering network printers and features on the administrator dashboard.
- Printix Tutorial Part 2: Navigating Printix Administrator (07:23)
Exploring the Printix Administrator Dashboard showing printers, users and computers and navigating the settings menu.
- Printix Tutorial Part 3: Networks (09:59)
Understanding and managing networks to control user access to printers across multiple sites and/or separate networks.
- Printix Tutorial Part 4: Working with print drivers (06:24)
How to work with print drivers in Printix.
- Printix Tutorial Part 5: Working with print driver configurations (04:00)
Working with driver configurations to set default print behaviors for the end users.
- Printix Tutorial Part 6: Distributing print driver configurations (02:28)
Distributing driver configurations to printers of the same brand, model and level of optional accessories.
- Printix Tutorial Part 7: Consolidating print queues (07:53)
Consolidating print queues found on your network and computers (and servers) after having deployed Printix Client within your infrastructure.
- Printix Tutorial Part 8: Secure Printing using NFC stickers (01:47)
How to program and use NFC stickers with Printix for secure document release.
Best Practices Series
- Best Practice – Part 1: Direct Print Scenario (07:17)
How to setup a free trial with Printix and what happens when you install Printix Client on a computer.
- Best Practice – Part 2: Extending the scope in a direct Print Scenario (04:45)
Shows how print queues are added from other computers you deploy Printix Client to.
- Best Practice – Part 3: Direct Print: adding a Print Server (03:58)
Shows how you can incorporate an existing print server in to your Printix home.
- Best Practice – Part 4: Expanding Printix: converting server based queues on client computers (06:51)
Shows how to convert shared printer queues that are mapped to client computers.
Support Assist Videos
- Printix Tutorial: Subscribing to service announcements (01:15)
Shows how to sign up for service and changelog announcements on support.printix.net.
- How to submit a support request (02:02)