- Printix Client for Windows version 184.108.40.206.
- Printix Client for Mac version 220.127.116.11.
- New Print queues page allows you to Search on print queue name and printer ID. It also shows the number of computers where the print queue is managed by Printix.
- Use Filters to focus on specific data. See animation of how to filter users based on their Role. The Computers page has these Filters: Network, Type (Desktop, Laptop, Server), OS (Windows, macOS), and System (specific Windows and macOS editions).
- Pagination is now used on the Users and Computers page so these pages does not load slowly when there are 1.000s of users and computers. Use the arrows at the bottom of the page to navigate to the previous page and next page. 50 items are loaded per page.
- Download printer ID signs as a CSV file and create and print your customized printer ID signs on adhesive labels.
- To reduce administration and to ensure the Computers page does not become cluttered with decommissioned and BYOD computers, computers are now automatically deleted if they have not been active for 2 months. If the computer becomes active again, then it is automatically registered, just like any other new computer.
- To help with the migration to Printix Cloud the Printix Administrator Manual has an updated Next steps section tailored to different environments and cloud needs.
- Printix Client for Windows updated to version 18.104.22.168 as the incorrect classification as malware prevented download of version 22.214.171.124. If the PrintixService.exe has been blocked by Windows Defender or another Antivirus product, you have to make exclusions in your Antivirus product.
- Printers registered before 2017-10-17 are listed without a Created date on the Printers page in Printix Administrator.
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and click Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client. The current version number can be seen on the Printix Client Diagnostics dialog.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.