Any Internet connected Mac computer capable of running Mac OS X 10.7 or newer is supported. You can see the Mac requirements in the Printix Administrator Manual.
Articles in this section
- Blocked by Antivirus product
- Why are elements missing from the Printix Client Sign in page?
- Documents submitted to Windows printers managed by Printix remains in the print queue.
- Why do I see: "No Printix Client acts as proxy on this network"?
- Why should I subscribe to Printix?
- Is Printix serverless?
- Is Printix available in my language?
- How do I get started with the Printix trial?
- How do I download Printix Client?
- How do I integrate with Azure Active Directory?