Any Internet connected Mac computer capable of running Mac OS X 10.8 or later is supported. You can see the Mac requirements in the Printix Administrator Manual.
Articles in this section
- Printix Client for Mac will not install on macOS 10.15.1
- Sign in to Printix Client via browser window
- Extract of data to own database has stopped working
- Windows 10 1903 KB4517211 update breaks or crashes print spooler
- Blocked by Antivirus product
- Why are elements missing from the Printix Client Sign in page?
- Documents submitted to Windows printers managed by Printix remains in the print queue.
- Why do I see: "No Printix Client acts as proxy on this network"?
- Why should I subscribe to Printix?
- Is Printix serverless?