- Printix Client for Windows version 1.1.545.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.1.351.0.
- Print Later feature, is now ready for beta test. If you already use Printix Zero, you can request access to Printix Freedom by sending us a message from Support in your Printix Administrator.
- Printix Freedom User Manual
- Printix Client for Mac: You are now free to choose if the first computer you install on is a Windows or Mac computer. The Setup Assistant flow is now fully supported on Mac. From this version uninstall on Mac is done by opening the Printix Client menu, press Alt key to toggle Sign in to Uninstall, and then click Uninstall. Printix managed printers are reverted to TCP/IP printers.
- Printix Administrator: System managers can now select the role of the user they invite. The invited user will appear with a '?' at the top of the Users page until the user opens the received email to register.
- Printix Administrator: If you leave a page with unsaved changes, a dialog will appear asking if you want to discard changes?
- Printers: Minor fixes for a subset of Lexmark and HP AIO printers.
- Printix Client for Windows: On Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) at sign in, it may complain about missing System.web.dll and errors in production.js. This happens if Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is installed. To resolve upgrade to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- Printix Client for Mac: The Select print method notification does not close automatically.
- Translations: These are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.