- Printix Client for Windows version 1.1.617.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.1.414.0.
- Printix Freedom: The Printix Freedom printer allow users to roam between printers and collect the document at the printer they choose. When you submit a document to the Printix Freedom printer your document is always kept for later release. If the release printer supports PDF, the document is sent directly to the printer. Otherwise it is processed using a matching print driver. The Printix Freedom printer can easily be deployed to all users. For users who do not care about finishing options, the Printix Freedom printer could very well turn out to be the only printer they need to use on their computer.
- Automatically add printer for everyone: This is now a checkbox control on the Printer properties page in Printix Administrator. When checked Printix Client will add the printer if it is not already installed on the user’s computer. If the user removes the printer, then Printix Client will add it again.
- Printix Client Microsoft Installer (MSI) package now accepts the parameter needed to run silently.
- Printix Client for Mac: If the message: Waiting for you to install and sign in to Printix Client is displayed more than a couple of minutes after you have closed the Printix Client Installer, then look for the Printix Client logo on the menu bar, click Sign in and enter your email and password.
- Printix Client for Windows: On Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) at sign in, it may complain about missing System.web.dll and errors in production.js. This happens if Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is installed. To resolve, upgrade to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- Translations: These are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.