- Printix Client for Windows version 1.1.679.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.1.468.0.
- Printix Freedom: Official launch.
- Printix Administrator: Redesigned to be more intuitive and responsive. Advanced menu removed.
- When you delete a printer in Printix Administrator, the corresponding print queues will be removed by Printix Client.
- Possible to edit the printer address in Printix Administrator.
- Discovered printers are now recorded by IP address, rather than hostname.
- Printix Client for Windows: When Azure/Office 365 authentication is used, the sign in dialog now fits in the window.
- Printix Client for Mac: Sign in dialog now appears as expected during installation.
- Improved ability to pick print drivers for more printers from HP, Samsung, Xerox, Konica-Minolta and OKI.
- Printix App: Design is not the same as Printix Administrator. Redesigned version is coming soon.
- Printix Client for Windows: On Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) at sign in, it may complain about missing System.web.dll and errors in production.js. This happens if Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is installed. To resolve, upgrade to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- Translations: These are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.