If your cloud strategy already involves Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, perhaps as part of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), then you can add Printix as the missing link and thereby eliminate use of print servers and move print management 100% to the cloud.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see: "No Printix Client acts as proxy on this network"?
- Why should I subscribe to Printix?
- Is Printix available in my language?
- How do I get started with the Printix trial?
- How do I download Printix Client?
- How do I integrate with Azure Active Directory?
- Can Printix deploy printers to users?
- Can Printix be used in companies with multiple sites?
- Can Printix print between separated networks?
- Why do I see: "Waiting for you to install and sign in to Printix Client"?