If your cloud strategy already involves Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, perhaps as part of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), then you can add Printix as the missing link and thereby eliminate use of print servers and move print management 100% to the cloud.
Articles in this section
- Printix Client for macOS stops working (2018-02-27)
- Blocked by Antivirus product
- Why are elements missing from the Printix Client Sign in page?
- Documents submitted to Windows printers managed by Printix remains in the print queue.
- Why do I see: "No Printix Client acts as proxy on this network"?
- Why should I subscribe to Printix?
- Is Printix serverless?
- Is Printix available in my language?
- How do I get started with the Printix trial?
- How do I download Printix Client?