If your cloud strategy already involves Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, perhaps as part of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), then you can add Printix as the missing link and thereby eliminate use of print servers and move print management 100% to the cloud.
Articles in this section
- Sign in to Printix Client via browser window
- Printix Client for Mac will not install on macOS 10.15.1
- Extract of data to own database has stopped working
- Windows 10 1903 KB4517211 update breaks or crashes print spooler
- Why is print later not available in old Printix Client versions?
- Printix App version 1.2.22 - What has changed?
- Blocked by Antivirus product
- Why are elements missing from the Printix Client Sign in page?
- Documents submitted to Windows printers managed by Printix remains in the print queue.
- Why do I see: "No Printix Client acts as proxy on this network"?