You have opened the Printix App in your browser, selected the document and clicked Print, but the printer does not print the document.
Please verify the following:
- Is the printer also the printer you selected in Printix App?
- Could it be that someone else picked up your documents?
- Is the printer powered on?
- Is the printer on the network?
- Is the printer receiving data?
- Is your computer online and on the same network as the printer, so the document can be sent to the printer?
- Are you signed in to the Printix Client?
The first time you collect a document at a printer, it may take a bit longer before your document print. This is because Printix Client, may first need to install a print driver for this printer. On Mac this may take several minutes. Please be patient.
If the printed sheets comes out at a slower pace compared, to when you print directly, then try to use Print later instead.
I am a user
If nothing is printed, even after you checked the above, then contact your administrator.
I am an administrator
If the document still does not print, then it may be that no print driver is selected for the particular computer operating system. In Printix Administrator open the Drivers tab on the printer's properties page and select a print driver.
If you find that no print driver has been selected at all, then please report the problem to our support, so we can help you.