- Printix Client for Windows version 1.1.815.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.1.603.0.
- Support for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Dashboard in Printix Administrator redesigned to introduce you to printing with Printix and guide you through the next steps so you can successfully deploy Printix in your company.
- Azure/Office 365 authentication can now be setup by simply connecting to Azure AD once. Users are automatically registered the first time they sign in to Printix with their Microsoft work or school account. Existing customers that use the FederationMetadata.xml file setup can continue to use this for now, but please contact us to hear how to transition to the new improved setup.
- Printix Administrator: The Printers page includes link to Unregistered printers (if there are any) and a Discover printers button. You will see the status Discovering printers while the discovery is in progress.
- Printix Administrator: When you change print driver on the Drivers tab you can now see the printer's supported output formats (page description languages), for example: PCL, PostScript, ... You can use this information as you decide what print driver to use. If the driver is not compatible with the printer, then either nothing comes out when you print, or you will typically get pages with lots of weird looking characters.
- Added support for Kodak printers.
- Printer features (color printing, 2-sided printing) are now also detected when a printer is added manually and not just when it is added as a result of a printer discovery.
- Printix Client for Windows: Automatic deployment of Printix Client with Microsoft Intune would sometimes report the installation as failed even though Printix Client was installed and functioning. When this happened the Windows log would display Error 1603, and Intune would try to install Printix Client again and again.
- Printix Client: Upon installation and sign in there was a delay of up to 5 minutes before the software checked if there were print queues to be converted. Now the initial conversion of print queues happens without delay.
- Printix Client for Windows: On Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) at sign in, it may complain about missing System.web.dll and errors in production.js. This happens if Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is installed. To resolve, upgrade to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- Translations: These are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.