- Printix Client for Windows version 188.8.131.52.
- Printix Client for Mac version 184.108.40.206.
- Printix for Chromebook version 0.0.5.23.
- Printix App for iOS. Release documents with the new native Printix App available for download on the Apple App Store. Users who do not want to install the native app can continue to use the web app that runs in a web browser on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Compared to the web app, the native app offers these advantages: Only sign in once and Integrated QR code scanning. Android version coming in August.
- Printix Configurator for Windows can be used by administrators to initially configure Printix for large customers with multiple locations (networks) and a large number of already deployed printers. Includes these sections: Network and Printers. Each section allows you to point to a CSV file with the relevant values for the section in question. If file content is validated successfully, the administrator can choose to upload the configuration.
- Print notification changed to: Print to followed by the print queue name. Before it showed the three-letter printer ID, like this: Print to ASD.
- Page counting for Zenographics-based printers (ZJS print data stream).
- Printix Client will register converted print queues right after the conversion had taken place. Before there could be a delay of up to 15 minutes before these would appear in Printix Administrator as installed on the computer in question.
- Additional ways to control the format of the username in Printix Redirector.
- Printix for Chromebook does not support printing multiple copies.
- Printers registered before 2017-10-17 are listed without a Created date on the Printers page in Printix Administrator.
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and click Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.