- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.666.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.666.0.
- Printix App version 2.0.3.
- Printix for Chromebook version 220.127.116.11.
- Since Printix Client version 1.3.619.0 Sign in to Printix Client happens via a browser window. After successful sign in the user can close the window. The new method reduces the risk of sign in issues and allows for easier troubleshooting. See also: FAQ - Sign in to Printix Client via browser window.
- History page now allows selection of Level to control the amount of information shown. The levels are as follows: Debug, Info and Warning. The level is cumulative, that is, if you select Debug, you will also see all events logged at the Debug, Info and Warning level.
- New scroll method keeps the Search option visible on pages.
- The Secure print data on the Dashboard was not calculated correctly.
- More intelligent and efficient behavior around the handling of printer list used by Printix Client. Especially relevant for customers with many computers/printers.
- Increased robustness of Printix Cloud with improve caching capabilities, throttling mechanisms and load balancing.
- On Windows when adding and modifying print driver configurations the Upload from computer method only worked if the printer name was without printer ID. Now it also works if the printer ID is before or after the printer name.
- This version of Printix App on Android phones is represented by a generic Android icon instead of the Printix logo.
- This version and earlier of Printix App on iPhone 7 and above with iOS 13 or later, does NOT support register NFC tag.
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Article is closed for comments.