- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.702.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.701.0.
- Printix App version 2.0.5.
- Printix for Chromebook version 126.96.36.199.
- New Cost page in Power BI Report version 1.4.1. See also: Version 1.4.1 release note on Github.
- Network printers are now also converted if they are setup with a Cirrato Port Monitor.
- The Printix Cloud went into an error state (occurred on 2020-02-27) for approximately 2 hours. A Printix Cloud database node ran out of disk space. This forced the cloud into an unusual state. During this period the Printix Client did not allow direct printing – even though the Printix Client is supposed to allow direct print even when the Printix Cloud is down. Due to the error state the Printix Cloud was in, the Printix Client received a response it was not able to interpret correctly and blocked direct printing.
- There was a risk of the submitted document not being processed, until a subsequent document was submitted. The frequency of this occurring was higher if the Printix Cloud was down or the Internet connection was lost.
- Printix Client now looks at both the gateway IP and MAC address to detect that it has changed network. Before it looked at the MAC address only and this, could at customers where the gateways had the same MAC address, result in Printix Client not detecting that it was on another network.
- Restart of the Printix Service, could in rare conditions, only result in the Service stopping and not starting again.
- This version of Printix App on Android phones is represented by a generic Android icon instead of the Printix logo. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5211).
- This version and earlier of Printix App on iPhone 7 and above with iOS 13 or later, does NOT support register NFC tag. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5126).
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.