- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.853.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.853.0.
- Printix App version 2.0.5.
- Printix for Chromebook version 188.8.131.52.
- Home office printing. Enable employees to print on their printer at home when they are working at home on their company laptop. This gives the employee the flexibility to review, make notations and proofread documents on paper rather than in pixels on the screen. Data is collected showing what was printed on the printer at home. Data can be used to reimburse the employee for printing.
- New Power BI Report version 1.4.2. See also: Version 1.4.2 release note on Github.
- In Printix Configurator you can now enter the asterisk/star symbol (*), as a wildcard for the MAC address, when adding a gateway to an existing network. This is useful if you use network gateways (Fortinet, Aerohive) that after a power cycle changes the MAC address but keeps the IP address.
- Possible to delete also the initially created (default) network.
- Printix Client Kiosk ID can now be created from the Software page.
- When Printix Client is running as kiosk, and it can not determine which user submitted the document, it will use the kiosk user. Before it deleted the document without printing it.
- Printix Client could in rare situations unintentionally present the Sign in browser window.
- In rare situations, where the Printix Client was processing a PDF document and failed doing this, there was a risk that other documents sent simultaneously or subsequently, did not get printed.
- Printix Client for Mac can now handle Bonjour objects with invalid characters.
- This version of Printix App on Android phones is represented by a generic Android icon instead of the Printix logo. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5211).
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.