- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.856.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.856.0.
- Printix App version 2.0.5.
- Printix for Chromebook version 22.214.171.124.
- Site managers can now: Update managed site print queues on computers, Convert print queues on computers on managed site, and Set printer as default for a managed site print queue on a computer.
- If document was sent via the cloud and the receiving printer was configured to get data via LPR, then Printix Client would fail to print the document.
- Printix Redirector skipped initialization and failed to run correctly if it could not access the computer's certificate store.
- Case insensitive matching is now used to determine if the signed in user and the printing user is the same. Before printing would fail if the signed in user was 'John' and the printing user was 'john'.
- This version of Printix App on Android phones is represented by a generic Android icon instead of the Printix logo. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5211).
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Article is closed for comments.