- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.890.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.888.0.
- Printix App version 2.0.6.
- Printix for Chromebook version 184.108.40.206.
- In Printix Administrator on the Subscription page the Invoice tab was renamed to History.
- The Setup video has been updated.
- In rare situations the Printix Service did not restart automatically following a Printix Client version update. Only seen with Windows servers and if the Printix Client user interface (PrintixClient.exe) was not running at the time. Restarting the Printix Service fixes the issue.
- Printix Client and Printix Redirector will revert from TLS 1.2 to TLS 1.0 on computers that has not enabled TLS 1.2.
- After a number of restarts there was a risk that Printix Redirector would stop accepting connections and thereby stop forwarding documents to the referenced print queue, for example; a locally attached USB printer. A restart of the computer or Printix Redirector would temporarily solve the issue. Issue was introduced with Printix Redirector version 1.3.827.0 and the use of self-signed certificates (changelog 2020-04). Code has now been changed to prevent that Printix Redirector looses the private key of the self-signed certificate.
- Printix Client for Windows can now install print driver Epson TM-T88V and similar print drivers using the same installation method.
- Avoid delay when printing with the print driver Epson LQ-590IIN ESC/P2.
- Page counting now supports Canon MBxxx Series print drivers.
- Meter readings from Toshiba and Kyocera printers now include mono fax impressions and sheets in the totals. Verified against a Toshiba e-STUDIO7506AC and a Kyocera TASKalfa 5550ci.
- On some Xerox printers the toner levels was not presented with the right color. Black value was shown for Yellow, Cyan value was shown for Black, Magenta value was shown for Cyan, and Yellow value was shown for Magenta. Was seen with a Xerox WorkCentre 7835.
- Printix App will now print documents in the order they appear on the list in the Printix App. The order is last in first out.
- Printix App diagnostics function Email logs now also works if no user is signed in.
Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS now prevents scanning of QR code when user is set to a higher secure print level (2 - Must scan NFC tag or 3 - Must sign in at printer).
Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS no longer freezes when scanning a QR code or NFC tag when there are only unselected print later documents.
- Register card button is missing in the Cards and codes menu in the native Printix App version 2.0.6 for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Please open Printix App in a browser to register cards. This is relevant only if you are testing the coming Printix Go that integrates with your printer’s touchscreen control panel, offering secure print release, copy control, card-based authentication and more.
- This version of Printix App on Android phones is represented by a generic Android icon instead of the Printix logo. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5211).
- This version and earlier of Printix App on iPhone 7 and above with iOS 13 or later, does NOT support register NFC tag. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5126).
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.