- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.915.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.913.0.
- Printix App version 2.0.7.
- Printix for Chromebook version 184.108.40.206.
- Printix Go. Integrates with your printer’s touchscreen control panel, offering secure print release, copy control, card-based authentication and more. Supports HP printers and multifunction printers (MFPs) that run FutureSmart 4 firmware. If you wish to use Printix Go then please Submit a request and you will be contacted shortly.
- Support for macOS 10.16 Big Sur (beta).
- Add print queue automatically can now be controlled by group membership for computers also. Users in the group will still have the print queue added to the computer, when they sign in.
- Documents submitted while the Internet connection is lost did not get synchronized as expected with the Printix Cloud when the Internet connection was back. This is now corrected, so print anywhere and print later documents users submitted while the Internet connection was lost, can be released when the Internet connection is back.
- Set default printer could unintentionally get set for other users that was signed in on a server.
- Printix Client for Windows will remove old unused ports it has created.
- Printix Client for Mac sometimes failed to print to Printix Redirector print queues.
Documents destined for a Printix Redirector print queue on another network did not always get printed when the transfer of the document was done via a Printix Client computer with two network interfaces.
The open_firewall.cmd file has been updated. SNMP (UDP 161) inbound and Raw Print (TCP 9100) inbound has been removed. Task Manager (TCP 21337) inbound and outbound has been removed.
- Print driver configurations now works with print driver TOSHIBA V4 Printer. Issue seen with a TOSHIBA e-STUDIO5015AC.
- Printix Configurator now terminates properly when you select Close (X).
Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS now includes Register card button and the camera can be used to Scan the card registration QR code shown on the Printix Go enabled printer's touchscreen.
- Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS can now handle that Secure print is disabled.
- Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS select Help now opens the Printix User Manual.
- Due to wrong coding in previous version of Printix Client old documents were not always deleted from the Printix Client jobs folder. In version 1.3.915.0 Printix Client would pick up these old jobs, and print them. It did so without considering the fact that the jobs were really old. Fixed with Printix Client 1.3.916.0 (Changelog 2020-09).
- Printix App version 2.0.7 and earlier on iPads running iPadOS 14.0 does not offer Mobile print as the AirPrint password menu is not available. Please update to Printix App version 2.0.8.
- This version of Printix App on Android phones is represented by a generic Android icon instead of the Printix logo. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5211).
- This version and earlier of Printix App on iPhone 7 and above with iOS 13 or later, does NOT support register NFC tag. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5126).
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.