- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1002.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.1004.0.
- Printix App version 2.0.12.
- Printix Chromebook version 18.104.22.168.
- You can now integrate Printix with Universal Print by Microsoft. Experience how we extend Universal Print with Printix secure and mobile printing. Printix keeps your documents local when possible offering saved bandwidth and print resilience even when there is no Internet connection. Continue to manage your print queues and print drivers for macOS and all Windows editions (10, 8, 8.1 and 7), and easily publish selected print queues, for example the Printix Anywhere print queue, with Universal Print based on Azure AD groups. Use Azure AD groups to control which users must print securely and release their documents from their phone with Printix App or from the touchscreen control panel of a printer that has Printix Go installed. No need to deploy Universal Print connector and register printers, as Printix Client version 1.3.950.0 and later enables your printers to work with Universal Print.
- Printix Cloud now features a throttling mechanism per tenant for outgoing messages to the Printix Clients (PP-6418). It is therefore now again possible to modify large numbers of print queues and printers as the subsequent load from the update messages to the Printix Clients are now distributed over time according to the general load on the Printix Cloud.
- Printix Cloud Print API and documentation has been updated to support improved control with print settings. See also: Changelog on Github.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- In this version and earlier, having more than 20 printers marked as favorites in Printix App may result in the Error message: Http failure response for (unknown url): 0 Unknown Error. To resolve open the Printers page and reduce the number of favorite printers by selecting the solid star to remove printer as favorite. Fix is pending development task (PP-6240).
- This version of Printix App on Android phones is represented by a generic Android icon instead of the Printix logo. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5211).
- This version and earlier of Printix App on iPhone 7 and above with iOS 13 or later, does NOT support register NFC tag. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5126).
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Article is closed for comments.