- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1032.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.1032.0.
- Printix App version 2.0.14.
- Printix Chromebook version 188.8.131.52.
- Printix Go Konica Minolta. Integrates with your MFP’s touchscreen control panel, offering secure print release, copy control, sign in with ID code and more. Subsequent version will also offer sign in with card, a.k.a. card-based authentication. Supports Konica Minolta MFPs that support Konica Minolta OpenAPI 5.1 or later. It is available for Europe. Please contact us if you need it outside Europe and let us know the country. Requires Printix Client version 1.3.1032.
- Printix Client will now send print settings via IPPS/IPP if the destination printer support PDF and is configured to receive print data via IPPS/IPP. This is relevant for Chromebook printed, mobile (Android and iOS/iPadOS) printed and Printix Cloud Print API printed PDF documents and increases the likelihood of the user's choice of print settings actually taking effect.
- The release order of documents could get mixed if documents was stored on multiple computers.
- Print driver configuration now also works for the print driver KONICA MINOLTA Universal V4 PCL.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- In this version and earlier, having more than 20 printers marked as favorites in Printix App may result in the Error message: Http failure response for (unknown url): 0 Unknown Error. To resolve open the Printers page and reduce the number of favorite printers by selecting the solid star to remove printer as favorite. Fix is pending development task (PP-6240).
- This version of Printix App on Android phones is represented by a generic Android icon instead of the Printix logo. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5211).
- This version and earlier of Printix App on iPhone 7 and above with iOS 13 or later, does NOT support register NFC tag. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5126).
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Article is closed for comments.