- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1035.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.1032.0.
- Printix App version 2.0.14.
- Printix Chromebook version 18.104.22.168.
- Printix Client for Windows now disables bi-directional communication at the port level. This is to avoid reported issues where some label print drivers printed labels over each other.
- Printing of PDF files could fail under very rare circumstances. The issue is caused by new code trying to handle scale (fit to page) parameters as it is trying to process the PDF into the printer's native format. The History tab on the Computer properties page would include the entry: Printing document failed. The Printix Service log would contain an error like this: JobManager: Reprint, exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object., System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Problem has been seen when printing using print drivers that produce PDF as output, such as HP LaserJet M101-M106 PCLm-S. Please submit a support request to have your Printix Client updated to version 1.3.1036 or later.
- Printix Homes that was registered with a company name that included glyph (|), also known as the pipe or solid vertical bar, does not work correctly after the update to Printix Client version 1.3.1035. Please submit a support request to have your Printix Client updated to version 1.3.1037 or later.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- In this version and earlier, having more than 20 printers marked as favorites in Printix App may result in the Error message: Http failure response for (unknown url): 0 Unknown Error. To resolve open the Printers page and reduce the number of favorite printers by selecting the solid star to remove printer as favorite. Fix is pending development task (PP-6240).
- This version of Printix App on Android phones is represented by a generic Android icon instead of the Printix logo. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5211).
- This version and earlier of Printix App on iPhone 7 and above with iOS 13 or later, does NOT support register NFC tag. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5126).
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Article is closed for comments.