- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1079.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.1079.0.
- Printix App version 2.0.19.
- Printix Chromebook version 126.96.36.199.
- Printix Go Lexmark. Available for beta test, but to get access you must first contact us and let us know your Printix Home. Integrates with your printer's touchscreen control panel, offering secure print release, card-based authentication, copy control and more. Supports Lexmark printers and MFPs that are compatible with Lexmark Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) version 6.x.
- Printix Go Ricoh. Available for beta test, but but to get access you must first contact us and let us know your Printix Home. Integrates with your printer's touchscreen control panel, offering secure print release, card-based authentication, copy control and more. Supports Ricoh printers and MFPs that support Ricoh SOP (Smart Operating Platform) Generation 2 or later. Ricoh printers and MFPs are also supported when sold under the Gestetner, Infotec, Lanier, NRG and Savin brands.
- Instead of just showing Permission denied, Printix Go will, except for Epson, now show more meaningful messages on the printer's screen when a user sign in with wrong ID code or PIN code:
- PIN code disabled is shown after three consecutive failed sign in attempts. User must open Printix App and Reset PIN code and choose a new and different value, otherwise Printix App will show PIN code must be different from the current.
- Wrong PIN code. Remaining attempts: X is shown when a wrong PIN code is entered.
- Wrong ID code is show when wrong ID code is entered.
- You need to create a PIN code is show if PIN code is required but not yet created by the user. User must open Printix App and Create PIN code.
- Printix Go Epson. On printers with a small touchscreen (4.3" and 5") Printix Print now opens directly after Sign in.
- Printix Go Epson. User interface now adapts to selected language.
- Possible to submit documents into Printix from Kofax Output Manager.
- Printix App. Loss of Wi-Fi connection could leave the Printix App unresponsive.
- Printix App. Sign in did not always work in situations where user was asked to enter Printix Home.
- Printix Go Epson does not show meaningful message in case of wrong ID code or PIN code, but shows (ec-204) Please try to reload the page or contact your administrator (PP-7005).
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- This version and earlier of Printix App on iPhone 7 and above with iOS 13 or later, does NOT support register NFC tag. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5126).
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Article is closed for comments.