- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1155.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.1156.0.
- Printix App for Android version 2.1.7.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS version 2.1.7.
- Printix App for web version 2.1.6.
- Printix Chromebook version 184.108.40.206.
- Printix Go:
- Support for Baltech card readers on Epson, HP and Ricoh. Other vendors to follow.
- Printix Go Konica Minolta is now available in the Americas, in addition to Europe.
- Printix Go Lexmark. Easier deployment as during an install and update Access control is now automatically configured as specified in the Go configuration. Requires Printix Client version 1.3.1150 and later. Before it had to be configured via the printer’s web page.
- Printix Go Lexmark (version 220.127.116.11) now locks access to all items on the Settings menu on the printer's touchscreen control panel.
- Printix Go Lexmark (version 18.104.22.168) supports Lexmark CS730, CS735, CX730 and CX735.
- Printix Go Konica Minolta
- Third-party apps are no longer removed when Printix Go is installed.
- Improvement of the checks that are performed whenever you do Verify sign in profile. The results are listed on the Printer properties page's History tab and can help you verify if all steps in the preparation of the Konica Minolta printer for Printix Go was a success.
- If another authentication app is installed Printix Go will attempt to uninstall this during install. If an authentication app is installed the Verify sign in profile results on the History tab will include an entry like this: Existing authentication app found.
- After an install the Printix Print icon is placed at position 1 (top left) on the home screen. Other app icons are shifted one position down. To prevent unnecessary re-positioning of icons onto the second (subsequent) page, the shifting now stops when the first empty position is found.
- New algorithm implemented to make better use of the available screen area on Konica Minolta on bizhub C750i, C360i, C300i, and C250i.
- On older models with a card reader attached an attempt to Print from USB Drive could result in message: Please enter authentication information. Hello Printix.
- Printix Administrator Manual updated by removing the step Create certificate from: How to prepare Konica Minolta printer for Printix Go. The steps did not apply to printers supporting Konica Minolta OpenAPI 5.1 or later.
- Printix Administrator Manual updated to better describe that all functions are considered locked by Access control as sign in is required to use any function anyway.
- Printix Administrator Manual added: Konica Minolta printer says: Certificate security credentials could not be verified.
- Users can now Sign in as guest to access functions that are otherwise not locked under Access control in the Go configuration.
- Printix Go Ricoh - beta version 22.214.171.124 (expired on 10 July 2022 and uninstalled automatically)
Please submit support request and ask to get access to version 126.96.36.199 which will expire on 21 September 2022. Beta version 188.8.131.52 expires on 28 August 2022.
- Users can now Sign in as guest to access functions that are otherwise not locked under Access control in the Go configuration. Leave Copy unlocked if you for example want users to copy without being signed in to Printix. At the printer the user select the Guest icon and is then presented with a page with Copy and other functions not locked by Printix. Sign in as guest is not available if all functions, including Everything else, are locked.
2022-09-09 Correction: In Printix Go Ricoh version 184.108.40.206 or later the Access control settings in the Go configuration MUST have all functions unlocked for Sign in as guest to be available.
- Sign in as machine administrator is now easier. Before you had to disconnect the printer's network cable.
- Prefill of the scan to email function's From field - the Administrator Email Address is now prefilled by Printix Go. The required SP setting change still need to be done by a Ricoh technician.
- Possible to change most card readers without having to restart the printer. Changing to Elatec (PID 0×0310 and PID 0×0410) does seem to require a restart on some models.
- Printix Go Xerox
- Install on Xerox AltaLink C81xx is now working.
- Register card on Xerox AltaLink C81xx is now working.
- Printix Client
- If security software such as Cybereason or Dynatrace is used, it can prevent PrintixService from restarting after an update to Printix Client version 1.3.1139, 1.3.1143 or 1.3.1145. Resolved with Printix Client version 1.3.1149.
- On some Mac computers (deployed to via Microsoft Endpoint Manager) Safari browser would open with two Sign in tabs.
- Printix App
- Printix App for Android. Users were not properly signed out if their refresh token was expired and this prevented the users from being able to sign in again.
- Printix App for Android. In the dialog asking you to select between print queues at release time, the Close 'X' in the top right corner was slightly misaligned to the touch area, meaning you had to tap a little to the right of the 'X'.
- Printix App for Android. After releasing documents by scanning QR code or NFC tag, the list of documents did not always update automatically, but had to be refreshed manually.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS. After releasing documents by scanning QR code or NFC tag, the list of documents did not always update automatically, but had to be refreshed manually.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS. Email logs on the Diagnostics page did not work.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS registering NFC tag (NXP NTAG215) could fail with message: Tag not eligible for scanning.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS. On iPhone 5S in the Airprint password dialog the Close and Copy buttons were not fully visible.
- If you get a blank screen or are no longer able to access the Printix Administrator (acme.printix.net/admin), then you should clear browsing data.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- Printix Go Epson. Upon entering a wrong ID code (and/or PIN code) the Epson printer says: (ec-204) Please try to reload the page or contact your administrator. Disconnecting a card reader will not remove it from the Printer properties page.
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Article is closed for comments.