- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1254.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.1253.0.
- Printix App for Android version 3.0.1.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS version 3.0.1.
- Printix App for web version 2.1.14.
- Printix Chromebook version 18.104.22.168.
- Printix Go:
- Capture and workflow at your Printix Go enabled printer. On multifunction printers (MFPs) from HP, Konica Minolta and Ricoh you can now enable and use Printix Capture to deliver scanned documents to your selected workflow destination (Email, Microsoft OneDrive, and Microsoft SharePoint Online). Kofax Optical Character Recognition (OCR) cloud technology is used to digitize your paper documents and deliver these as searchable PDF or Microsoft Word files. Minimum interaction is required from you at the printer: Place documents in the automatic document feeder, Sign in (by card or ID code), select the Printix Capture icon, select the relevant Workflow and then select Start. When the scanning is completed, you are free to sign out while processing is completing in the background in the cloud. Requires Printix Client Windows version 1.3.1253.0 or later. See also: How to get started with capture and workflow and How to install Printix Capture.
- Capture and workflow with your mobile. On your phone and tablet you can now use the native Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS to Capture and deliver images to your selected workflow destination (Email, Microsoft OneDrive, and Microsoft SharePoint Online) as searchable PDF or Microsoft Word files. Select the relevant Workflow, and then select photos or open camera and take a picture of each page of the document. Requires Printix App version 3.0.1 or later, Android version 8 or later, and iOS/iPadOS version 14 or later.
- New Power BI Report version 2.0 with new report: "User - Scan Details". See also: Version 2.0 release note on Github. If you are using Analytics today and wish to extract scan details going forward, then please refer to: How to include scan details in data extracts.
- Improved performance of Group synchronization. Groups are synchronized automatically at approximately 20 minute intervals. Only changes are synchronized.
- Printix Administrator Cloud Storage page has been updated to support capture with own Azure Blob Storage. Captured documents are not stored on Google Cloud Storage.
Printix Go Konica Minolta can now be use on Develop and Olivetti branded printers in Europe. Konica Minolta branded printers continues to be supported in Europe and Americas only.
Requires Printix Client version 1.3.1253.0 or later.
- Printix Go HP and Printix Go HP Workpath now support new HP printers E73xxx, E78xxx, E82xxx and E87xxx.
- Printix Go Ricoh
- To update from version 0.4.10.0 to version 22.214.171.124 you MUST do an Uninstall and then an Install, as an update is unfortunately not sufficient.
- Users can now Sign in as guest.
- Signed in users are now identified by their email address (Example: email@example.com) instead of their name (Example: John Smith). First time a user signs in after an update from Printix Go 0.4.10.0, a new entry is created in the Ricoh printer's address book and the columns Name and Email Address will both show the user's email address. Any previous address book entry of the user (by name) is no longer used and can be deleted by the administrator. Ricoh truncates the name to 15 characters.
- Support for Kofax Equitrac card readers (Baltech).
- Share details of the signed in user via the Ricoh Adaptable Authentication API (AAA).
- Sign in as machine administrator is now easier. Before you had to disconnect the printer's network cable.
- See also: How to update Printix Go.
Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Sign in with another method renamed to Alternate sign in. To sign in with Okta, OneLogin and Email (Printix account) users first have to select Alternate sign in, enter their Printix Home (acme.printix.net) and then proceed to select among the sign in methods enabled by the administrator. Secure print configuration with selected Secure print level groups were not handled correctly. Various minor fixes.
- Sign in with Email. If you get Sign in session expired it can either be because you did not enter the username and password in a timely matter, or because one or both of these were wrong. To resolve, close the browser tab and try to sign in again in a timely matter and with the correct username and password. If you suspect your password is wrong, the select Forgot password.
- Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Localization is not complete. The instructional texts shown to use the camera with a capture workflow, is available in English only.
- Printix App. In Firefox browser the History - Capture page may show continuous loader icon. To resolve use the browsers Refresh (F5) function.
- Act as capture gateway is ignored when using Printix Capture Ricoh.
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents (has been seen with 130 page document). In Printix Administrator History you may see message like: Error: Capture failed (Processing and creation of PDF). Reason: Failed processing scanned files...
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents and the network connection between the printer and the Printix Client computer is slow so the transfer can not be accomplished within 10 minutes.
- If you get a blank screen or are no longer able to access the Printix Administrator (acme.printix.net/admin), then you should clear browsing data.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- Printix Go Epson. Upon entering a wrong ID code (and/or PIN code) the Epson printer says: (ec-204) Please try to reload the page or contact your administrator. Disconnecting a card reader will not remove it from the Printer properties page.
- Printix Go Kyocera. The version number is not shown in Printix Administrator.
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.