- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1262.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.1260.0.
- Printix Redirector for Windows version 1.3.1254.0.
- Printix Configurator for Windows version 1.3.1254.0.
- Printix App for Android version 3.0.1.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS version 3.0.1.
- Printix App for web version 2.1.14.
- Printix Chromebook version 220.127.116.11.
- Printix Go:
- Epson version 18.104.22.168.
- HP version 22.214.171.124.
- HP Workpath version 126.96.36.199.
- Konica Minolta version 188.8.131.52.
- Kyocera version 184.108.40.206.
- Lexmark version 220.127.116.11.
- Ricoh version 18.104.22.168.
- Xerox version 22.214.171.124.
Improved site management. To make it more efficient for system managers to delegate management tasks to IT personnel in the organization, system managers can now add site manager groups to site folders. Members in a site manager group that are added to a site folder become site managers of all sites underneath that folder. Before system managers could only add site manager groups to the individual site. The new Managed sites tab on the User properties page shows which sites and site folders a user is site manager for.
See also: How to add a site manager group to a folder or site.
- Printix Client. A3 documents came out on A4 on Sharp printers that was connected via IPP protocol and configured to use Sharp PCL6 print driver (example SHARP MX-6070V PCL6).
- Printix Client for Windows. Sign in to Printix Client did not complete if Printix Client did not know its Printix Home (tenant). Printix Client knows the Printix Home from its filename, so changing the filename of the Printix Client EXE or MSI installation file would cause this issue. Now the user is asked to Pick a Printix Home, sign in, and then the sign completes as expected. Before with the issue a new Sign in tab would open in the browser whenever the user had attempted to sign in.
- Printix Client for Mac. Unnecessary files were installed into the '/Application' folder.
- Sign in with Email. If you get Sign in session expired it can either be because you did not enter the username and password in a timely matter, or because one or both of these were wrong. To resolve, close the browser tab and try to sign in again in a timely matter and with the correct username and password. If you suspect your password is wrong, the select Forgot password.
- Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Localization is not complete. The instructional texts shown to use the camera with a capture workflow, is available in English only.
- Printix App. In Firefox browser the History - Capture page may show continuous loader icon. To resolve use the browsers Refresh (F5) function.
- Act as capture gateway is ignored when using Printix Capture Ricoh.
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents (has been seen with 130 page document). In Printix Administrator History you may see message like: Error: Capture failed (Processing and creation of PDF). Reason: Failed processing scanned files...
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents and the network connection between the printer and the Printix Client computer is slow so the transfer can not be accomplished within 10 minutes.
- If you get a blank screen or are no longer able to access the Printix Administrator (acme.printix.net/admin), then you should clear browsing data.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- Printix Go Epson. Upon entering a wrong ID code (and/or PIN code) the Epson printer says: (ec-204) Please try to reload the page or contact your administrator. Disconnecting a card reader will not remove it from the Printer properties page.
- Printix Go Kyocera. The version number is not shown in Printix Administrator.
- On Windows, when you open the Control Panel, Features and Programs and select Printix Client the Product version is that of the initially installed Printix Client.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Article is closed for comments.