- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1278.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.1260.0.
- Printix Redirector for Windows version 1.3.1254.0.
- Printix Configurator for Windows version 1.3.1254.0.
- Printix App for Android version 3.0.1.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS version 3.0.1.
- Printix App for web version 2.1.14.
- Printix Chromebook version 184.108.40.206.
- Printix Go:
- Epson version 220.127.116.11.
- HP version 18.104.22.168.
- HP Workpath version 22.214.171.124.
- Konica Minolta version 126.96.36.199.
- Kyocera version 188.8.131.52.
- Lexmark version 184.108.40.206.
- Ricoh version 220.127.116.11.
- Xerox version 18.104.22.168.
- Printix Go Ricoh
- OOS 18917/TFS 164631
Installation of Printix Capture on Ricoh IM 430 and similiar models now works.
- OOS 19023/TFS 160390
In History of the printer you can now see whenever the user signed out.
- Note: To update from Printix Go Ricoh version 0.4.10.0 to version 22.214.171.124 or later you MUST do an Uninstall and then an Install.
OOS 18832/TFS 163227
Microsoft O365 Safe Links protection. Printix Cloud was modified on 2023-04-30 to cope with Safe Links protection. Before when a new trial was started the Get Started link in the “Welcome to Printix” email was considered already used and this broke the onboarding flow with the Setup assistant.
Users could work around this by selecting Forgot password in the Printix Administrator Sign in dialog asking the user to enter their Email and Password. Once the user had their password it was possible to proceed as expected with the Setup assistant.
OOS 18758/TFS 162187
Printix Cloud update on 2023-04-30 together with Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1262 or later, sign in to a Printix Client that does not know its Printix Home (tenant), now works as expected.
OOS 18758/TFS 162187
Sign in from the Printix web site (printix.net) works again since 2023-04-30 and the user is, if required, asked to Pick a Printix Home, sign in, and then the sign in completes as expected. Before the user would see a blank page whenever the user had attempted to sign in from the Printix web site.
- Sign in with Email. If you get Sign in session expired it can either be because you did not enter the username and password in a timely matter, or because one or both of these were wrong. To resolve, close the browser tab and try to sign in again in a timely matter and with the correct username and password. If you suspect your password is wrong, the select Forgot password.
- Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Localization is not complete. The instructional texts shown to use the camera with a capture workflow, is available in English only.
- Printix App. In Firefox browser the History - Capture page may show continuous loader icon. To resolve use the browsers Refresh (F5) function.
- Act as capture gateway is ignored when using Printix Capture Ricoh.
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents (has been seen with 130 page document). In Printix Administrator History you may see message like: Error: Capture failed (Processing and creation of PDF). Reason: Failed processing scanned files...
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents and the network connection between the printer and the Printix Client computer is slow so the transfer can not be accomplished within 10 minutes.
- If you get a blank screen or are no longer able to access the Printix Administrator (acme.printix.net/admin), then you should clear browsing data.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- Printix Go Epson. Upon entering a wrong ID code (and/or PIN code) the Epson printer says: (ec-204) Please try to reload the page or contact your administrator. Disconnecting a card reader will not remove it from the Printer properties page.
- Printix Go Kyocera. The version number is not shown in Printix Administrator.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Article is closed for comments.