- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1280.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.1280.0.
- Printix Redirector for Windows version 1.3.1254.0.
- Printix Configurator for Windows version 1.3.1254.0.
- Printix App for Android version 3.0.1.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS version 3.0.1.
- Printix App for web version 2.1.14.
- Printix Chromebook version 220.127.116.11.
- Printix Go:
- Epson version 18.104.22.168.
- HP version 22.214.171.124.
- HP Workpath version 126.96.36.199.
- Konica Minolta version 188.8.131.52.
- Kyocera version 184.108.40.206.
- Lexmark version 220.127.116.11.
- Ricoh version 18.104.22.168.
- Xerox version 22.214.171.124.
- New Kofax Cloud Status Page
To provide an improved customer experience Kofax introduced a new Cloud Status page. All future Maintenance Windows and Service Announcements for Printix will be published on our Kofax Cloud Status Page. Please sign up for future notices on our Kofax Cloud Status Page.
- OOS 19044/TFS 166778.
Printix Client has been improved to better execute its Allow direct print if offline functionality (offline mode) and thereby reduces the risk of submitted documents not being registered properly while there are issues with the internet connection to the Printix Cloud.
- OOS 19047/TFS 166836
Printix Client and its Select print method dialog will now make it clearer when it is in offline mode by showing the text “Printix is currently offline. Your document can only be released when Printix is online again.”
- OOS 18553/TFS 158351/TFS 163023
Analytics: Data extraction operations failed because of deadlocks in the Analytics database and timeouts in the MongoDB database.
- Sign in with Email. If you get Sign in session expired it can either be because you did not enter the username and password in a timely matter, or because one or both of these were wrong. To resolve, close the browser tab and try to sign in again in a timely matter and with the correct username and password. If you suspect your password is wrong, the select Forgot password.
- Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Localization is not complete. The instructional texts shown to use the camera with a capture workflow, is available in English only.
- Printix App. In Firefox browser the History - Capture page may show continuous loader icon. To resolve use the browsers Refresh (F5) function.
- Act as capture gateway is ignored when using Printix Capture Ricoh.
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents (has been seen with 130 page document). In Printix Administrator History you may see message like: Error: Capture failed (Processing and creation of PDF). Reason: Failed processing scanned files...
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents and the network connection between the printer and the Printix Client computer is slow so the transfer can not be accomplished within 10 minutes.
- If you get a blank screen or are no longer able to access the Printix Administrator (acme.printix.net/admin), then you should clear browsing data.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- Printix Go Epson: Upon entering a wrong ID code (and/or PIN code) the Epson printer says: (ec-204) Please try to reload the page or contact your administrator. Disconnecting a card reader will not remove it from the Printer properties page.
- Printix Go Kyocera: The version number is not shown in Printix Administrator.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.
Article is closed for comments.