- Printix Client for Windows version 1.3.1281.0.
- Printix Client for Mac version 1.3.1281.0.
- Printix Redirector for Windows version 1.3.1254.0.
- Printix Configurator for Windows version 1.3.1254.0.
- Printix App for Android version 3.0.2.
- Printix App for iOS/iPadOS version 3.0.2.
- Printix App for web version 2.1.14.
- Printix Chromebook version 126.96.36.199.
- Printix Go:
- OOS 19198/TFS 220969
Printix Client updates can be pushed to a smaller group of customers.
- OOS 19197/TFS 220952
Printix Client. If the Print Later printing mode is preferred and print mode selection is disabled at the Client level, in case of offline mode the popup informing about the offline mode and provide selection of direct printing instead did not appear.
OOS 18980/TFS 161761
Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. If the photo was cropped by the user, the photo also got cropped a second time. The subsequent automatic cropping is no longer performed on the photo.
Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Selecting Send to start a capture workflow failed silently if there were no internet connection. Now the message “No internet connection” is shown.
Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Adjusted image processing settings for camera and gallery to improve quality. Please remember that Capture is intended for text-based documents and output is delivered in black and white.
Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Thumbnails of photos are now shown with their correct aspect ratio.
Printix App for Android. Use of the back button on Android phone or tablets while viewing a captured photo could cause the app to become unresponsive.
Printix App for Android. It is now possible to Email logs from Android version 12 or later phones and tablets.
Printix App for iOS/iPadOS. Sign in now happens without launching a browser (The Safari View Controller API is used).
- Sign in with Email. If you get Sign in session expired it can either be because you did not enter the username and password in a timely matter, or because one or both of these were wrong. To resolve, close the browser tab and try to sign in again in a timely matter and with the correct username and password. If you suspect your password is wrong, the select Forgot password.
- Printix App for Android and iOS/iPadOS. Localization is not complete. The instructional texts shown to use the camera with a capture workflow, is available in English only.
- Printix App. In Firefox browser the History - Capture page may show continuous loader icon. To resolve use the browsers Refresh (F5) function.
- Act as capture gateway is ignored when using Printix Capture Ricoh.
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents (has been seen with 130 page document). In Printix Administrator History you may see message like: Error: Capture failed (Processing and creation of PDF). Reason: Failed processing scanned files...
- Printix Capture Ricoh may fail when scanning large documents and the network connection between the printer and the Printix Client computer is slow so the transfer can not be accomplished within 10 minutes.
- If you get a blank screen or are no longer able to access the Printix Administrator (acme.printix.net/admin), then you should clear browsing data.
- Documents submitted via Universal Print are tracked as 1-page documents.
- Printix Go Epson: Upon entering a wrong ID code (and/or PIN code) the Epson printer says: (ec-204) Please try to reload the page or contact your administrator. Disconnecting a card reader will not remove it from the Printer properties page.
- Printix Go Kyocera: The version number is not shown in Printix Administrator.
- Translations are made with the use of Google Translate. Please inform us about improvements for translations.